Pauleywood

It's been a long time coming but finally I have a cool blog that I can call my own. Most people reading will already know who I am. Discussions of hip hop and life will usually take place here when I have things to talk about.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Oh Fudgy Poo

Wow the text is huge when I type this. Either that or I have super vision. weeeeeee

Monday night is shaping up to be a heck of a night at the lamplighter. NWNB and Dragonfli Empire, are gonna be there. Moka Only is gonna be in the house for sheezy, and maybe Madchild will show up......who knows. Anyways, I'm not sure when the festivities start up, prolly not till after 10pm, but be there. Cover is like 7$.

PS. The Zed taping was awesome, and Moke was cool. New found respect for that guy and what he does. Not that I didn't respect him before.

Saint Paddy's day hit my wallet hard. Beer and Food for real, I'm gonna have to stop going out.

Today's Jam Peachfuzz by KMD (MF Doom's old crew).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home