Pauleywood

It's been a long time coming but finally I have a cool blog that I can call my own. Most people reading will already know who I am. Discussions of hip hop and life will usually take place here when I have things to talk about.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Man O Man

Long meeting last night. It essentially went from 7-11 so four hours of sitting down and hashing stuff through for my church. Anyway.........

New stuff. I got caught up on 24 and was able to watch the show on T.V monday. It now means that I have to wait as well till next Monday before any new developments. grrrr. When I was watching them on DVD I could pop in a DVD and watch 3 or 4 at a time. Oh well, just gotta have patience.

What's up with 50 cent. Kudos to him for conning a bunch of kids into buying his CD....a million or so sold in less than a week? The sad thing is that he was trying to start beef with a bunch of other rappers in a weak attempt to sell records (hey controversy sells). Seems like it worked. Pathetic. Oh well at least he's doing well what he's doing....can't really complain to much (cuz I don't really care.)

Actually what I do care about is the fact that the Mars Volta managed to sell over 120 000 copies of their new Album to sit at number 4 on the billboard charts. That's amazing considering the anti-comercial nature of the CD (not a whole lot of radio stations will play 13 minute long songs). I have a feeling that this album will fly under the radar a whole lot and keep selling well. It's a good record if you have the attention span, or even if you don't, like me.

My friend Dave will like the fact that Jack Johnson was #3. Beat me out, ah well...good for him. I like some of his stuff for sure.

Dert if your reading this I had a problem sending you that stuff again, gonna need to take special measures.

Go to www.myspace.com/ohmegawatts to listen to some dope hip hop.

Conduct, for crying out loud send me the stuff so I can get going.

Mixations 5 is coming soon. Don't have a track listing yet cuz I still gotta put it together though.

What else can I say? Don't do drugs kids, my brother tried them all and he said most of them really sucked....save for acid (but don't try that one either).

Peace Pauleywood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home