Pauleywood

It's been a long time coming but finally I have a cool blog that I can call my own. Most people reading will already know who I am. Discussions of hip hop and life will usually take place here when I have things to talk about.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Quick notes

Well my beloved Canucks staved off elimination for another day. Unfortunately I missed the last bit of the game cuz my brother knocked himself unconscious and had to be rushed to emergency. It actually was a pretty scary moment, but he's doing a lot better now. He's gonna go get some more tests at the doctor's today just to be sure everything is ok.

It's looking like a good year more albums coming out. Just a few that I am looking forward to. Some of these are already out but I'm broke.

Shad - TSOL
Broken Social Scene - Forgiveness Rock Record
Fly Lotus - Cosmogramma
Roots - How I got Over
Keane - Night Train EP
Holy F*** - The Latin
Tracy Thorne (Everything but the Girl) - Love and It's Opposite
Kele Okereke (Bloc Party) - The Boxer
Stone Temple Pilots
Drake - Thank Me Later
Chemical Brothers

All these are coming out May and June so a good couple of months of listening going on right now.

Not to mention albums from these people coming sometime in 2010.

New Big Boi and Andre 3000 solo albums
Beastie Boys - Hot Sauce Committee
U2 - Songs of Ascent
Lupe Fiasco - We are Lasers
and a new Common and Coldplay record.

Save your pennies, remember to support good music and record shops around the world and buy your music instead of burn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home