Pauleywood

It's been a long time coming but finally I have a cool blog that I can call my own. Most people reading will already know who I am. Discussions of hip hop and life will usually take place here when I have things to talk about.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Something just occured to me.....

A few days ago I announced that I had recently became an uncle, and now I realize that I didn't even post up a pic of my niece Abrielle. Well here are a few you can admire. Some of the pics were done professionally when she was a week old. The rest were the first few days in the Hospital. Oh yeah and she is now 23 days old, creeping fast up on a month.







The other thing I have to post up is the new single/video from Bloc Party singer/guitarist Kele Okereke. The song continues the progression into dance rhythms that Bloc Party were experimenting with on Intimacy. It's pretty dope so I thought i'd share it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home