Pauleywood

It's been a long time coming but finally I have a cool blog that I can call my own. Most people reading will already know who I am. Discussions of hip hop and life will usually take place here when I have things to talk about.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Shad TSOL

It's three weeks to the day when the latest album from Canadian Hip Hop sensation Shad drops, but today he blessed us with an full leak of the record to listen to along with his comments on each track. You can listen here.

http://www.spinner.ca/2010/05/04/shad-tsol-new-album/

Now if you watched or read my post about Greatest Hip Hop albums of the 00's, you know Shad made the list with his last record "The Old Prince". If it stand up this might make he list for the 10's. Easily it's the best thing to drop so far in 2010.

In the midst of thuggy, autotuned, materialistic Hip Hop its nice to hear an artist that is real and can out rap Lil Wayne 10 to 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home