Pauleywood

It's been a long time coming but finally I have a cool blog that I can call my own. Most people reading will already know who I am. Discussions of hip hop and life will usually take place here when I have things to talk about.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Greetings, new video



It's been a while, but I thought I would share this with you. The story is that my friend shared a video with me about high altitude skydiving and the music, UNKLE & Moby was used. Well the music inspired me to do a little collage of scenes that I took in various locations around the world. Some of the places featured are the Cavern Club in Liverpool, Anfield in Liverpool (home of Liverpool F.C.), Abbey Road, The Old City of Jerusalem, Church of the Nativity (traditional site of Christ's birth), Sderot (the scene with the rockets), and Church of the Holy Sepulchre (one of the proposed locations of Christ's death and resurrection). The video was edited over the past few hours by myself on the crappiest video editing software known to man. A lot of the video footage is very grainy (most of the time intentional), and a lot of the clips flow in a out of each other. Either way it looks cool, slightly disoriented, and such. It's not too bad for such a crappy video editor (then again it does get the creative juices flowing). Enjoy, and see if you can pick out some of the places I mentioned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home