Pauleywood

It's been a long time coming but finally I have a cool blog that I can call my own. Most people reading will already know who I am. Discussions of hip hop and life will usually take place here when I have things to talk about.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

All Right another update.

So It's been a little while. I guess I kind of suck updating these things. Anyways......life is good right now. I'm in a little bit of a transition phase......perhaps a new job, new place, new country, new CD? well early last year I said I was working on a CD that may or may not see the light of day. Well I've simplified things and I am almost done. Whether it gets put out in official form remains to be seen.

Anyways just putting that in. Gotta run Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home