Pauleywood

It's been a long time coming but finally I have a cool blog that I can call my own. Most people reading will already know who I am. Discussions of hip hop and life will usually take place here when I have things to talk about.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

In London

So i'm here in London and really enjoying things so far. Arrived in London around 3pm on Saturday afternoon and the first day hung out with Kyle exploring Kings Cross station which is the station in the Harry Potter films that they go through to find the secret platform. Then we walked over to Piccadilly Circus and then onto Big Ben. That was night one. Day two I hit up the British Museum and saw the Rosetta stone (I got pictures) among other cool things there. I also went to church and Tim Hughes spoke. Yesterday I went to Trafalgar square which was great...the Canadian embassy is right there and so is the national portrait gallery which I went through. The cool thing about the museums here is that they are all free by donation. Anyways, I gotta go. I will update soon, hopefully I can post up some pictures next time. Peace Paul

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Hey Paul! It's Angela. I just wanted to pop in and say hello! I'm sorry I missed getting together with you again before you left. :/ I'm glad you arrived ok though! I'll bookmark your blog so I can check back for updates. Keep us posted, mister!

March 24, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home