Pauleywood

It's been a long time coming but finally I have a cool blog that I can call my own. Most people reading will already know who I am. Discussions of hip hop and life will usually take place here when I have things to talk about.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Once apon a September

It's been an interesting last few weeks to say the least. I have been in a creative frenzy with new material just flowing out of me. The Babylon Anarchy Conspiracy has been usurped by another collection of instrumental hip hop. Whereas TBAC was a little out there the new material I think ends up being a little more conventional so to speak. Also, while TBAC was a collection of current material at the time and older material, the new stuff is all current new material.

So far 12-14 tracks have been birthed over the past 3 weeks or so ranging from D&B to ambient electronica, to acid jazz, to straight up hip hop. You can scope out some of the new material at http://www.soundclick.com/pauleywood

Hope you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home